
And here I thought today would be some semblance of good. Well.
The thing to hate today is people. Loud, obnoxious, staring, rude people. I know I'm being bias but I get kind of selfish when I'm on my own. I am never going to have kids, did I mention? Sorry. There's this chinese family sitting right next to my table and today, just today, I can't stand loud chinese families with toddler kids that whine for chocolate milkshakes.
You know all this stuff we go through, all these things we think we want? Sometimes I think there's really no point; when the heck is it going to happen, anyway? We think we want to fall in love and yes, I do agree; but don't you think that we spend more time being heartbroken and depressed rather than happy and in love? I really do hope heaven knows, because I sure as hell don't.
You out there, do you know what love is? And how I could find some so I save myself from drowning? I hate things like this. it really doesn't make any sense at all. I need to do something.
There are ghosts outside my bedroom window.
No comments:
Post a Comment