Saturday, May 8, 2010

ghost.


If there was no truth except yours
And the faith you brazenly pretend to believe in,
Then I would rather be called liar, murderer, adulteress all my life.
You really call yourselves chosen?
Sadistic bastards.

Can I love you, but not the faith you have given them?
That they have distorted beyond seeing or believing?
I love you, but am so, so tired of human grotesqueity.
Angels in the sky look down with faces that you have seen in dreams.

What if you came home
And everything you believed in or stood for was gone?
Taken by the faithless and the damned
Everything you love, including yourself.
Can you hear what you are saying?
Do you know what you depress?
And do you know how completely, hopelessly lost you are?
You who dare not face your errors and lose to the expense
Whole lives, of them who have yet to live and dream and breathe and feel and think
Miserable cowards
Ass-for-brains
Fucking whores.
I dare you to defy me and what I stand for
All will come around
And in time to each will come what was given.

You who are lost, hurry home.

And then there was you who saw
Sanity in unsanity
Beauty in pain
Love in total abandon
Truth in twisted darkness.
I should be scared but I am not
Do you understand now that you are precious?

The blind see things the seeing cannot comprehend
And the deaf hear the music beyond dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment