Monday, July 26, 2010

the reason we always go back.



And I suppose that these things that go beyond the simple and the complacent must be called miracles.
And I suppose that once upon a time the collect dreams we dreamt together were enough to make the whole world swoon and sigh:
but they never could dream as well or as wild as we could: try and try as they might.
And I suppose that once upon a time they would have made stories out of all the dances we danced and all the songs we sang
and all the music we made out of ourselves: stories that went on forever: the kind you keep in your heart.
And I suppose that once upon a time: when we kissed the whole world stopped:
and we had our own names for all the things and all the people: all the places: our own titles for all the movies ever made.

And I suppose that once upon a time there never was anyone or anything more loved than us: by ourselves respectively.
And I suppose once upon a time we were the most beautiful thing we had ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment