And what I want to say is this: if we have and do all these things that we do only for ourselves, all these little things that no one knows about,
these things that make us happy and may or may not profit us, do we share them or not?
these things that make us happy and may or may not profit us, do we share them or not?
Whether on whim or during casual conversation when we've just met and you're telling me about how you want to see the world one day.
Do I tell you, Oh, this is what I do, look at it, isn’t it weird? Isn’t it oddly beautiful?
Do I let you handle it? And be shook up, if you turn away, and secretly think that your own thing is worse or better?
Or does it not matter, and do I tell you anyway, anyhow? I like to think so, because then there would be so much to say, and so much to listen to in return.

No comments:
Post a Comment