Tuesday, October 6, 2009

dust









4 comments:

  1. You know, the thing about your writing is, it's awesome. But I can't read a thing. Ridiculous no? :D I won't mind squinting to read but it's a bit hard when I'm half asleep now and suppose to cook.

    Post more girl. Miss all your random thoughts, musings and writings. You should let our more of it and just get them down. One day I'll have to find a way to dissect all your thoughts so that you won't drown in them or something. Cause you + worried look don't go together. Never did.

    Heh.

    :piffles:

    -Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. want to know how to read it? open it in a new page, it's larger than life :) :) i'm serious.
    good to know someone cares :) :)
    loves much-

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG DEB, you can click on it so that it comes out like 10 times the size!!! ahhahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha yepppp that's what i meant :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete