
Today I feel like lashing out. Today I want to snarl at people and bite and bleed and fight until it comes to pass. Bare my teeth like a bitch that doesn’t know any better.
But I do not, and in lieu of this there are other things, and maybe they helped in the end.
I saw you, you know. You did not see me, but that’s not the point here.
I saw you in that instant of time on the edge of all humanity, blurred at the corners like the world didn’t know what to do with you anymore. You had this half-smile on your face like you knew something, and you weren’t looking, but I saw you on the vision-edge, there-and-not.
And you may have been hurting, and the hurting may have been ugly, but I thought you were beautiful.
It is good. The dreaming is coming back. I can feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment